Sunday 27 May 2018

Posties Rejects @ Broadside 2018



Posties Rejects will be making our annual pilgrimage to Sittingbourne on Sunday 10th June
to put on a demo game at Milton Hundred Wargaming Club's "Broadside" show!!


This year its Posties turn to put on the game, he's chosen a reenactment of an early WWI 
battle in 1914. We had our one and only practice game today, and I've gotta admit to was an excellent affair. Posties new WWI rules were quite brilliant. he really should get these published!
Anyway......hope to see you at the show on the 10th June, come on over and say hello.

Here are some links to the Rejects previous games at Broadside

2017 - Operation Caravan - 6mm WWII (1942)

2016 - Teviot's Last Stand - 28mm Tangier (1664) 

2015 - Border Reivers - 28mm (1590)

2014 - Battle of Shaho - 15mm Russo-Japanese War (1904)

2013 - Battle of the Boyne - 15mm Jacobite War in Ireland (1690)

2012 - Battle of Amiens - 15mm WWI (1918)



36 comments:

  1. Enjoy and thanks for the links to previous games / years, very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Norm. Glad you enjoyed the previous games.

      Delete
  2. Have a good show—looking forward to the report!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These rules - is he going to release them? We'd like to give them a go (especially as its 6mm)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for the con, Ray - where I am sure your game will be a knockout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to seeing this game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come along and join in Clint?

      Delete
    2. Running a Flea market stall.
      You may tell Postie I will be selling my Ancient British IF you think he is feeling rich! (Well not that rich really)

      Delete
  6. It was a most excellent set of rules and a very good game. The old fella has outdone himself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of pictures of your game, please. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Already looking forward to the piccies and the usual story of how Postie stitched you up in the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Three if the Rejects know the scenario, the rules and game plan. But like you said....I bet he still stiches me up the git!

      Delete
  9. Ill see you up there Ray, I’ll be helping my buddy on the Uncon table. Hoping to bring my chariot game for demo as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent. I'd like to see your chariot game in action.

      Delete
  10. Waiting for photos...and photos...and photos...

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a lucky shower having access to so many shows !
    Hope it goes well
    Postie should publish or 'post' his various home brew rules :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a great show,I look forward to your tale of woe!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be more if a chatter to the public than plying the game, but I'm sure Postie will shaft me anyway?

      Delete