Pages

Saturday, 25 July 2026

15mm Debris of War trees


Daughter no3 Holly, has finally moced all her crap out of my Garage, which has given me time to tidy up a bit before Reject Steve cones round next Friday to build me a wargame table.

Now in this tidying up, I found a bag and to my delight it was a bag of Debris of War trees, that if I'm being honest, I forgot I'd bought.
Now I'm pretty sure these 7 15mm trees were purchased at the very last minute at this years Broadside Show.

They're the start of my 15mm tree collection, so I'll need a few more, that's if Tony at Debris carries on making them?
I do hope so.

The figures are 15mm Essex ysed to scale the wondwrful looking trees.

12 comments:

  1. Ah! Your Wargaming room is drawing near!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice find. So, what is going to be the first game that you host?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a bonus finding the trees

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely trees Ray. I just wish they shipped to Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From your photo reports from your nearby shows, Debris of War always has an interesting table and is one trader that I would like to get to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are nice trees Ray and a great find. They look like they would pass muster for 20 or even 28mm figures too - just smaller trees - 8 feet instead of 20 feet tall maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great reward for all your cleaning up work Ray. And certainly proves to Mrs. Ray that you need a dedicated room so such valuable purchases don't get misplaced again! 😁
    Good luck with the wargame table.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great find, they are lovely little models. Look forward to seeing how your table turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A nice find there Lee and good to know that you will be getting your games table set up soon'ish:).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who knows what else you might find in that garage?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ray,

    What a bonus! Reclaiming garage space and finding forgotten wargaming loot in the process is a proper win. Those trees look cracking, and having Reject Steve over to build the table means you'll be hosting games in no time!

    All the best, Andy

    ReplyDelete