Pages

▼

Friday, 9 October 2026

Rejects on Tour - Rainham Wargames Club & The Other Partizan......who's going???

 


Posties Rejects have a busy weekend ahead of us, On Saturday, I've hired a table at the Rainham Wargames Club's annual Tabletop Sale. For us its an easy 18 mile, 25 minute trip to Twydall Community Centre. I'm hoping to get shot of quite a bit of my Pile of Shame that I'm never ever going to use, I'm taking quite a bit of stuff and I'm not sure its all gonna fit on the table, as Lee, Postie and Dan are all bringing stuff to sell as well. 
So if you're in the Medway area on Saturday between 10 & 1 come and join us!!
Here's just a few things I'll be selling......


A box of 54mm Star Wars figures


A DBA Greek Army


Piano Wargames - French Infantry


A few boxes of Old Skool wagons, limbers and artillery.


A big box of, I'm never gonna paint these


And a  box of 15mm Medieval Scots armed with Pikes.





Then on Sunday, Reject number are down to 3 for a trip up to Newark for The Other Partizan!!! It's just Lee, Postie and myself this time round.
Now I need to make some cash on Saturday for this trip as I've already got a Pre order from Andy at The Last Valley!!

Also does anyone know where we can get a slap up breakfast near the venue? The place we used to go has shut down due to the Brewers Fayre closures, I'm asking this on behalf of BigLee, he's a growing lad, don't you know and will need a top up after that 2 1/2 hour drive.

Say hello to the three of us if you see us there.


30 comments:

  1. You fellas seem perpetually on tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you sell everything! Then you can buy more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll look forward to the usual inspirational collection of photos from Newark. Good luck with the sale. Some nice stuff in there Ray which I'm sure will find a home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twydall community centre is a blast from the past, I was a member of that club as a teenager and it's still in the same venue! I've not been there since maybe 1981..ouch! Would love to go but have to miss it, but I am planning to be at Partizan and will look out for you guys. Hope you find your breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See you there Ray l am on the spectacular Minden table on Sunday . There is an “OK Diner” on the A1 Northbound just north of Stamford that’s been ok in the past -

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a goodly pile of stuff to move on Ray - the Piano Wargames French look to be a nice bargain at ten quid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith, they made some chap happy today.

      Delete
  7. Happy Selling! And Happy Hanging with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the sale Ray and have fun at the Partizan show. I am looking forward to any photos you take.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of luck with the tabletop sale Ray, I'm sure you will make plenty of money to recycle on Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't sell as much as I wanted, but there's always ebay?

      Delete
  10. Saturday sounds interesting, there is probably an art to selling all of your stuff and then going around buying everyone elses stuff :-)

    Enjoy Partizan, I will have missed both this year .... Boo Hiss!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A busy weekend! Good luck with the sales! Hope our paths cross on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best of luck with the sale, Ray! A few of us from the Grimsby Wargames Society will be there on Sunday too, so hopefully we'll catch up for a chat. Have a brilliant weekend!

    All the best, Andy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look out for my red tshirt Andy and say hello.

      Delete
  13. You lot are spoilt rotten...................

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good like at the TTS and enjoy the show, which sadly I'm going to have to pass on as family commitments take priority tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete