Sunday 21 November 2021

Salute Blogger Meet up


With all things being considered I thought the Salute Blogger meet up was a great success.
Yes there's not as many of us than normally but as you probably all know by now, the numbers for the show were down.
From left to right
Kyle, Barry Hilton, Peter Brian, Postie, Gary Wright, Peter, Tamsin, BigLee, Dave D, me! 
 


Reject Richard, Reject Dave, Postie and Tamsin


Barry, Kyle and Peter


                                                        Gary, Peter, BigLee and Dave D

I also met up with Dave Crook, David from Suffolk, Pete Barfield and Simon (Blax) who didn't make it in any photos.

Hopefully we'll try again next year!


32 comments:

  1. There were a few others who turned up after the photos were taken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed it. I was busy teaching people how to lose at the Little Wars Revisited game

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, so you wasn't successful on the field of battle then Alastair?

      Delete
    2. I was strictly a mitary advisor but it just proves no-one should ever take my advice! 🤣

      Delete
  3. I hope to be there next year - if I survive my open heart surgery! I am relying on my unpainted lead pile to keep me alive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fair few missing that I recall from previous years, sadly, but good to match faces to names.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, perhaps you'll make it down one year?

      Delete
  5. Nice to catch up with friends and acquaintances from the blogosphere. Hopefully next year will be more back to normality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must have been nice to catch up with some fellow bloggers in person Ray

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to have missed it this year - glad you are keeping things going despite the pandemic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure we'll bump into each other soon Al, you going to Broadside?

      Delete
  8. Great to have seen you earlier in the show, along with Dave and Tamsin. Unfortunately, we finished our second circuit long before the meeting time, and decided to beat a hasty retreat back to the south coast early.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to meet up again Simon, just sorry you left early, at least you picked up those FPW figures!

      Delete
  9. Great to see this institution continuing 👍

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was good to run into you and know about the blogger meet up! Great to chat and catch up! Now to wait to see what you have cooked up for the challenge this year!

    ReplyDelete