I was kindly nominated for the Stylish blogger award on the 20th April by Jagatai, sorry for the late reply but what with getting the two posts for my Indian longhouses ready and the kids Easter break, it's been a little hectic.
There are four rules attached to the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person giving you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Select 10-15 blogs who you think deserve this award
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award
Apologies but I really struggled thinking of 10 things to confess about myself in the last award I won, so I've only listed a few.
Leeds United!!!! don't laugh!!
2.I've a massive record collection, that I had to put up in my loft when my second daughter was born, and I've not had them out since, that was 16 years ago!
3. I'm a massive fan of 50's rock'n'roll, and R&B
As this award has been floating around for a while, I've only nominated 3 blogs
1. Paul Darnell's http://battlesinminiature.blogspot.com
2. Razorone223's http://miniature-junkie.blogspot.com/
3. Curt's http://analogue-hobbies.blogspot.com/
I'll also mention fellow reject BigLee, he was going to go on my list but he's already posted today saying he's been nominated, but take a look anyway,
All four are wargaming blogs, with lots of great photos to look at, thanks again to Jagatai for the nomination.