Sunday 13 January 2019

AHPC9 25mm Celtic Horse & 15mm Wagoneers


For my 2nd entry into the Challenge I painted up a few figures for the the evil one, Postie!!
Firstly we have 7 x 25mm Wargames Foundry Gaelic Horse for Posties Roman v Celt armies.


Postie did have decals that he wanted me to stick on, now me and decals just don't get on.
Its something to do with my sausage fingers and no patience....
SO I had to paint the shields as well, I'm quite happy with how they turned out, especially the blue and red one, third from the right.


I should have earned 70 points for these, but Postie based them, so I thought I'd loses a few points. But that rotter Lee took 10 points off!!!  So only 60 points were awarded.



And keeping to Ancients we have 12 x 15mm Essex figures
They're actually Essex minis Pack RO44 Roman artillerymen but Postie wants them
as wagonneers or extra artillrymen.


Gotta admit they were a doddle to paint up.....as you can see!


So 12 wagoneers should've got me 24 points, but once again I didn't base them, so Lee only
gave me 18 points! Tight git!
So all in all 78 points were added to my total. 

24 comments:

  1. Nice! I like your shieldwork on the Celts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great colors on the horsemen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work Ray and Lee is an excellent judge of character!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're bloody right, he says you're a right to55er!

      Delete
  4. Very nice work on all of these, Ray. I quite like the green and tan shield with red accents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More nice stuff from El Brusho.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ray, a splendid set and a great job on the shields.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Norm, the decals would have been better, but I'd have gone crazy!

      Delete
  7. Wonderful job Ray, love this colorful cavalry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, lets hope we get a game with them soon.

      Delete
  8. Nicely done Ray, but you were robbed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cracking additions for yours and Posties forces and I think you were robbed of points too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I like that black horse with the white star on his head best!

    ReplyDelete

  11. gamekiller
    gamekiller app
    game killer
    gamekiller apk
    gamekiller download

    They're actually Essex minis Pack RO44 Roman artillerymen but Postie wants them
    as wagonneers or extra artillrymen.

    ReplyDelete