Wednesday 14 March 2018

AHPC 8 Bonus Round - Monstrous Bonus Round




Here's my entry into the Monstrous bonus round.


Frankenstein, Dracula & Death

All three are from The Dr Who collection from Black Tree Designs.






















This was for me another difficult round, unfortunately I couldn't find anything to
fit into it from my lead pile. So a quick email to Black Tree and these naughty boys
arrived in the post a few day later.





















I do like the Frankenstein and Death figures, I'm not so keen on poor old Vlad.
He's a bit of a bore really being all in black.
But what other colour can he be?






16 comments:

  1. They look great! As long as it works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really sure what I'll do with the figures if I'm honest.

      Delete
  2. Not very you are they. Will they ever see action on the table? None the less a good batch of painting. But for the Monstrous Bonus round I would have expected a gun like the one in the film "The Pride and the Passion!" (Now I just hope that was the right film title! Or you might get something else!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have checked it is the right film Sophia Loren and a huge cannon! (Make up your own punch line!)

      Delete
    2. They aren't really me are they??? I quite enjoyed painting Frankie though! As for the giant gun....I did that in the BFG (Big Freaking Gun) Bonus round. I wonder if Curt would have noticed me putting the gun in twice?

      Delete
  3. I'm with you on Vlad, he's the weakest sculpt too in addition to 'just black, but "death is just as black and looks 100% better for some reason.
    Great group though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vlad was/is just a bit boring, perhaps if the pose was different he'd have looked less black??? Oh I don't know??

      Delete
  4. Nice going, Ray. Hey, if Vlad was embarrassed he might be red?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers to the Horror's famous creeps!!
    Great job Ray!!

    ReplyDelete