Sunday 18 March 2018

AHPC8 All For One!!




Well how about this then. 25mm figures from me that aren't for Donnybrook or the NYW?
I do plan to have another few reads of the Osprey Rules En Garde!
They may well be the rules I'll be using....of course I could always use Donnybrook??
The figures are from Redoubt Enterprises, which have recently been bought by 
Andy from Grubby Tanks!
I did order some transfers for their tabards for Redoubt, but got 3 figures in the post instead?
Not sure what happened there, Andy??
So I had to paint the design myself.
Hopefully I'll be able to paint up some rotters for the chaps to skewer before the Challenge ends?
4 x 28mm figures should earn me 20 point!



Athos


Aramis


Porthos


d'Artagnan

24 comments:

  1. Excellent looking Musketeers!
    best regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. eN Garde look pretty good. I have a copy . Perhaps a tad on the fiddly side in the playing but they read well. One of the better of the 4 Osprey rules I have.Honours of War being the other useful set. Lion Ramoant and Pikemans Lament are going in my Bargain box on the trade stand at shows as frankly they are junk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only had a quick read so far, but they look like they work.

      Delete
  3. Only 20 points? That's some hard earned pittance for these great figures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have these exact same figures and they have served me well for many years. I hope they do for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still like these very much Ray, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All for one and one for all. Great work mate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All for one and one for all. Great work mate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Ray! Any Cardinal Guards coming?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great looking musketeers!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those look great! The thing holding me back on this period/game is creating suitable terrain. I have too many visions of racing through the castle and dueling in courtyards surrounded by French villagers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The they could well cause me a problem too! I hope there were lots of farmland and open fields around Paris?

      Delete
  11. Nice little chaps, lovely movements.

    ReplyDelete