Saturday 7 April 2018

AHPC 8 - My Group Shot





 Hi All

My rather meager haul for this years Challenge. All 25mm figures from me this year apart from 2 figures. Here we have
11 x Horse ( 1 not in the pic)
39 x foot figures
1 x Wagon
10 x Pigs
12 x Geese
1 x Artillery Piece
6 x small terrain pieces
&
2 1/72 scale figures

With these figures a managed to get to the dizzy heights of 40th place, which is my lowest placing in the Challenge so far. Next year I'll be aiming for a top 20 place, which is gonna be some going as 20th place this year made 1220 points!!!!

Changing the subject.......my Mrs hates that T-Shirt!


The Last of the Mohicans


Flight Bonus Round


Donnybrook English Horse


Mounted Civvies


Big Freakin Gun Bonus Round


Oliver Cromwell


Oink!!


Musician Bonus Round


Childhood Bonus Round
1/72 scale DAK


King Louis


French Grenadiers


Monstrous Bonus round


All for One


Cardinals Guard


A Wagon!

Cheers!

31 comments:

  1. All a matter of perspective, Ray; I look up the table from my spot in 46th place and see that you haven't done too badly at all.
    ; )
    Some brilliant submissions there, mate, well done - the BFG is especially fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Evan, I was hoping for quite a bit more to be painted but it just didn't happen.

      Delete
  2. Next year - you can do it! Pain like a mad man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul from the cheap seats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not bad considering how busy you are being superdad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still more then me Ray! Well Done!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, Ray! Painting some is always better than painting none.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cracking diverse display of painted goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Ray. Some lovely work indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work on those Ray especially the Arfix figures love them.
    Willie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diversified and very impressive realisations, beautiful job Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought you had a good year Ray and I loved those pigs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful collection of figures you painted up there Ray. LOVE the Airfix 1/72!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful hogs and gooses! You are underrated, Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All good but I do like the T-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All very nicely done Ray, and love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really a nice collection of small masterpieces! I enjoy it so much. Thank you for sharing!
    Peter

    ReplyDelete