Monday 20 May 2019

AHPC9 - The end of the Challenge



This post has been sitting waiting for me to get my finger out and press that publish button for a few weeks now, so I thought I better press it!!

Sadly that's another Challenge all over and I was just getting on a roll. I hope I can keep up at least half of the effort I put in, for the rest of the year........can't see it happening though???
I've gotta admit I feel pretty pleased with myself, I've earned 2274 points placing me 8th in the Challenge, which is my third highest placing and third highest points total.

Here's my performance so far in all the Challenges
Challenge II  4940 points 1st
Challenge III 2586 points 4th
Challenge IV 1227 points 17th
Challenge V    691 points 37th
Challenge VI  681 points 36th
Challenge VII 1093 points 24th
Challenge VIII 662 points 40th
Challenge VIIII 2274 points 8th
Challenge X ????



So to the points......
I don't know if anyone noticed but the majority of my figures painted were for one set of rules
Donnybrook??? 

I painted :
1147 points of Donnybrook figures
587 points of other 25mm figures.
368 points of 15mm Beneath the Lily Banners figures (same period as Donnybrook!)
172 points of other 15mm figures

And I managed 2nd place in the Sport Bonus Round for my Lacrosse figures!!!

So a good Challenge for me all round!



60 comments:

  1. With that many AWESOME figures painted, you're a winner no matter what everyone else does. Great accomplishment. I didn't participate in the challenge, but if I did I would have only earned about 50 points in the same time. Great motivator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's still impressive. Looks like you are on the upswing again with the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly was Alex, my best performance in years!

      Delete
  3. Very impressive totals. I would be very pleased to paint that much in a whole year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of painting Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were a busy boy. Good to see how much you got done over the three months of the challenge. Thats a very respectable collection of figures painted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tremendous output, Ray! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had a lot of entries for Donnybrook? I can't say that I'd noticed ;) With the Nigel & Boris entry, should it be Donkeybrook?

    Great output Ray :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donkeybrook was a very successful post, it upset a few people......well one anyway???

      Delete
  8. Top job, fantastic effort.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now you just need go use them Ray !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done, Ray! That's an impressive output--and quality, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most impressive and beautiful work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, it would be beyond me.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you'd give it a damn good go though George.

      Delete
  13. What a collection sir! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very impressive out put. Now with all those figures painted for Donnybrook hope we're going to see some action?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was gonna be a game, but now there isn't. But hopefully sometime before I peg it!

      Delete
  15. Bravo sir.
    Secondly it looks like you have lost weight. hope you have not been ill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could do with a bad case of the trots, to shed a bit more Clint!!

      Delete
  16. A job well done I'd say and all good additions to your collections.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really productive challenge, have you painted anything in the last two months?
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain. I have been painting, nothing compared to the Challenge though. There'll be a post up tomorrow if I get my finger out that is!!!

      Delete
  18. Congratulations for your results my friend!!
    Lacrosse figs sould be on No.1 ! It is a great
    idea !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very pleased with the Lacrosse set myself. thanks!

      Delete
  19. You are to be commended for the hard work, sir. Take two naps!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow. That is a great finally tally, Ray! You justifiably look pleased as punch in that picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, the Challenge is a great booster, especially when you see what you've painted all at once.

      Delete
  21. You've been painting more than Picasso!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'd hope so Dez, he's been dead for 46 years!

      Delete
  22. A great showing indeed- well done Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well done, sir! That is an incredible collection you cranked out!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Impressive output and results in the challenges Ray!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris, I'm extremely pleased with the output.

      Delete