Tuesday 26 November 2019

Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge X


X does indeed mark the spot!
Yes it Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge time once again, infact the 10th.
I've thrown my name in the hat and will join the other 59 Challengers in a painting
frenzy, lasting from the 21st December until the 19th March.
I will be painting up my usual floppy hatted fellows in both 15mm and 25mm, for Donnybrook and Beneath the Lilly Banners so I don't want any of you worrying about that fact.
I will also be painting up a new project in 25mm????

More on that later!!

Good luck my fellow Challengers!



22 comments:

  1. Very, very cool. Here's to your name in the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent loads of pretty guys with rubbish guns. Looking forward to it. If you only submit on Thursdays I can heckle massively

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to see the offerings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A highlight of the hobby year - see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Simon, about time you joined the Challenge?

      Delete
  6. Not bleedin' Donkeybrook again? Snowlord, save us!

    Look forward to seeing your floppy-hatted entries again this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not gonna lie, there maybe a little Donnybrook here and there?

      Delete
  7. Good luck Ray, quite a surprise that you'll be painting up some Donnybrook stuff (NOT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh there will be Donnybrook stuff plus the new stuff.

      Delete
  8. Aah Ray and Donnybrook ... it would be a challenge without it... or maybe sandbags ...have a good one Ray

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I'll be interested to see the secret project, but I like all the late 17th century stuff anyway!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete