Wednesday 22 January 2020

AHPC X Cooke's Crevice - Geology Theme


Its Challenge Island time again, I've taken the next step down the Path of the Forgotten to



Entries must have a geology theme. This can be any figure armed with a rock or rock throwing device, any miner or engineer type, or any figure on a rock and (not just soil, grass or sand base). Will also accept dinosaurs and stone Golems.

 I had this little fellow sitting in my rather large box of Civilian's for my Donnybrook force. There I've gone and mentioned it! Donnybrook!!!




He's from Warlord Games' Clubman Militia pack his only weapon being the rock he has in his hand.


 He's painted to drab colours being from the poorer side of town and wears his Grandad's rusty  helmet from the ECW, for protection.

This little fellow earned me 35 points pushing me up to the dizzy heights of No27

25 comments:

  1. Surprised he wasn't throwing his grandma's pots and pans instead of a rock.
    Nice job on the figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Ray. Good to see your still in the game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice spot on this one Ray, great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Ray,

    These are from the great warlord ECW range of revolting peasants

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, the little fellow did take a bit of cleaning up, I'm afraid????

      Delete
  5. Iinteresting choice Ray, streching the limits again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what the limits are for Joe, for me to stretch......

      Delete
  6. Nice job on the rock lobber! That figure is a great find, and just what I need for an up coming project 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice painting and funny figure! Looks like a child playing with rocks :)

    ReplyDelete