Monday 3 February 2020

AHPC X - 10mm Trojan Chariots - For Joshua



I picked these figures up at Warfare in Reading from Newline Designs. These Trojan Chariots
will be posted on to James at Mad Tin Hatter Blog, to add to his For Joshua project. They will make up part of the Human army in his epic Fantasy v Human project. They are not painted up historically and I chose to make them quite colourful unlike the usual cow hide chariots.


And no Dave, they're not on giant bases either!
I've left them unbased as per James' request. Yes they were a bugger to set up, as they're not glued down, my fat sausage fingers kept knocking them over time and time again!!!!


 I'm not actually sure of their points value I think its......

16 points x 8 Chariots, 
16  points x 16 Horses and
16 points x 16 men.

I earned 60 points for these which pushed me up to 28th place.



32 comments:

  1. They needed to be colorful since the horses are not. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stuff. Hoping to start on my contribution to this worthy cause this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive chariots collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking good Ray, well done!

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work. Gluing 15mm chariots together is hard enough, but 10mm would be that step too far for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They weren't that bad to he honest. Even with fat fingers!

      Delete
  6. Got me there with Trojans "leave the bloody thing outside!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice chariot squadrons, Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good looking pieces and all for a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big challenge to paint so tiny figures! I never tried myself...
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete