Monday 23 November 2020

The 11th Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge


Can't believe its that time of year once again? 
The Dark Lord otherwise known as Curt has announced the 11th Analogue Painting Challenge "The Chambers of Challenge"
So if you'd like to sign up, beware there's only 80 people in it this year, so get your skates on,  then click this link for Curt's page with all the info you need.

I'm sure most of you guys out there have seen on my blog just how the Challenge motivates
you to get things painted up, so give it a go!!

 

26 comments:

  1. I shall see you of the fields of painting honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have another fun round with the Challenge, Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope to see you there Ray. En garde with those brushes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its dark at teatime. Must be challenge time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joining for the first time this year, hopefully I can do it justice opted for 1500 points ....hopefully I can make it through

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to have you joining the mayhem Matt!

      Delete
    2. Not sure about the adventures but though!

      Delete
    3. Yeh, I usually try and fit something in what I've already got and make it fit the period. Curt looks like he might have gone a bit fantasy on us? Hope not?

      Delete
    4. Yes it seems so, I have a few old pieces laying around GW LOTR and some reaper pieces, old bloodbowl classics. I paint for my son and daughter for their D&D games, the odd star wars and Star trek ships, but that is it

      Delete
    5. I've bought some Star Wars figures, might have to go Sci-Fi!!!

      Delete
  7. Good luck with your painting challenge! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I shall continue to watch vicariously from the side lines Ray - enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're defintely a glutton for punishment - enhoy the challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete