Thursday 21 April 2022

AHPC12 - Odds & Sods


Just a small post, these figures were painted up early in the Challenge but I've only got around in posting them now. 


This poor chap comes from Iron Gate Scenery and can be purchased for the princely sum of £4.50!
Its a made from PLC, whatever that is?


The poor chap sitting inside the Torture Cage has definitely seen better days.


Looks like he's been in there for a while?


The Doc, he was originally painted up to be my Doctor figure, for Planet Skaro in the bonus round, but I changed my mind and painted the French Scientists instead.


He is actual a Pirate Doctor from Foundry


He shall probably vanish into my civilian box of doom.


Finally some boxes, once again from Iron Gate Scenery


I'm not really sure of the points for this one?

5pts for the doctor
1pt Torture Cage?
5 pts Skeleton
2pts boxes?

I shall let our humble minion work this one out.
Cheers!


 

29 comments:

  1. Someone needs to give the guy in the cage a Twinkie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pieces, Ray! The poor fellow in the gibbet should have talked sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Ray, good to see some more unusual stuff, really like the gibbet, I have never come across Iron Gate Scenery before, always good to find new suppliers and figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They make some terrific items Donnie, check them out.

      Delete
  4. You really do come up with some interesting pieces Ray. Lovely work as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like them all Ray....I half often thought of getting a gibberish or sets of sticks or similar law and order related scenic pieces....have not succumbed as yet though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. I bet they never end up in a game though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How very dare you Sir! I shall make sure they're in the first game I put on next.

      Delete
  7. Nicely done Ray. When you put them out for a game the tabletop will look impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ray,
    I always like the little extras on the tabletop. Good job!
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great bits and pieces, the gibbet looks impressive, if a little cramp (hence torture cage ?), bt I reckon the doc (great figure an paintjob) is a little late to help the prisoners. Boxes - meh, they look the part and have to be done at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, he needed to be there a month or so earlier I reckon?

      Delete
  10. That poor chap had a very hard diet! Nice work again Ray!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been wanting a Crow Cage for a bit for DnD sessions, just to add flavour. Liking it and that doctor is a great fig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Dai, they make some great scenery, check them out.

      Delete
  12. Very cool figures, Ray! Love the hanging "bird cage".

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did you forget Fran in that hanging cage? Could happen to anyone LOL

    ReplyDelete