Wednesday 1 March 2023

Cavalier 23 Loot



I think I had a rather successful time at Cavalier last Sunday?
Here's what I bought.....shhhhh don't tell the Mrs!!


From the excellent Iron Gate Scenery a large Sailboat and 2 Spanish Reconquista figures

Yusef Ibn Tashfin

Victory Cross at Peleyo

Just gotta paint them like they have now???


A collection of figures from the one and only Col Bill.
5 WSS Grenadiers for Donnybrook Imperialist army and a donkey.


2 Belt Fed Girls, Dabria - Angel of Death and Charlene a Vietnam War Surfer Girl
Charlie Don't Surf, but Charlene does!!

Also two more pack of civvies from their Border Reiver range.
Border Bairns - Lads & Belligerent Border wife and Bairn


My first time buying some of Brigade Models luvvly 2mm building. (I did get stacks for Xmas from Mrs R and the kids) I bought some Mediterranean houses and a Vauban Fortress.


2 cans of green spray


A selection of Valleji paints


And loads of stuff from Debris of War!!!
Here is where my wallet was emptied the most!
Two great looking ponds, one looks like it may need cleaning out with all the green algae floating in it.
Also some ruins.


4 packs of great looking hedges to add to.........


this luvvly lot!! I spotted these hedges on Debris of Wars Facebook site on Saturday and saw they were up for sale at the show. I couldn't resist!!


Lastly, more stuff from Debris of War
some 2mm grass tufts and 3 packs of rows of vegetables.
I'm gonna use these for scenery in my 2mm Almansa projects. They'd make great hedges and maybe a field of Olive trees, you never know????

And that me spent out, until the next show that is!!!
Cheers
Ray





 

30 comments:

  1. Nice haul, looks like a successful resupply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a decent haul, Ray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a huge haul. Who's the figure with the sickle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice haul Ray, especially like those ponds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was umming and arghing and just couldn't resist!

      Delete
  5. Nice stuff Ray. The scenic supplies look like they will come in very handy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff. I think we all had a good spend-up at this show

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very nice "haul" there Ray - Border Reivers civvies eh....do I need any more??!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A splendid collection of goodies Ray…
    I like the look of the hedges and the ponds.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to make my own hedges, but after seeing the pics on Debris of War's facebook, I just couldn't resist!!!

      Delete
  9. A nice haul there Ray, keep you going for a wee while.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A good selection of goodies Ray, you must be one happy chappy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed Donnie, all the Rejects went home with BIG smiles on their faces!!!

      Delete
  11. What a haul, some great purchases there.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  12. NIce haul, I'm sure I have a boat like your one that still needs building.

    ReplyDelete