Tuesday 26 September 2023

Almansa 1707 - 2mm Farms

 


No, there weren't any farms on the Almansa battlefield that I'm aware of, but I thought it'd be rather rude not to have a few ready and waiting for future battles.


All the buildings are a mix of Irregular and Brigade Models


From Brigade's Mediterranean and Roman/Greek range and Irregular's Roman/Greek range.
They're all based on 40x40 bases from Warbases.

I am in the middle of making some field to go with the farms, again to try and fill out the battlefield with terrain. So look out for them soon......I hope?

36 comments:

  1. Nothing says there weren't farms nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty tiny little farms indeed Ray…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Have you placed the farm buildings in such a way that an infantry stand fits within the BUA?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cracking looking farms Ray, the windmills look great, I think the farms will add to the overall effect of your table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they will Donnie, at least I hope they do?

      Delete
  5. More beautiful buildings. Very nicely done Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your obsessed !
    (but they do look good)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am indeed Joe, I just can't help myself!!!!!

      Delete
  7. Fine additions, well thought out. With some fields nearby, I would assume the best looking table is yours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are exquisite, Ray. Simply exquisite. They'll look awesome on the tabletop. What a cracking vista you're creating with all these small scale scenic pieces and armies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2mm rocks Simon. You can do so much and its so easy too!

      Delete
  9. Excellent looking terrain additions and you wouldn't be a wargamer worth your salt if you didn't add, just in case/might be useful terrain/ units to every project!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, some of these I may never use, BUT, I neeeeded them!

      Delete
  10. Very cool terrain once again Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work on the farm buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. More teeny tiny wonders! Great models Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They will help make the table come alive for sure

    ReplyDelete