Sunday 31 December 2023

An Adventure with Pirates - The Tribesmen

 


In amongst Malcom's excellent painted Pirates, were these fab figures.


I can only guess that Malcom painted these figures up generically, to represent either South American or African tribesmen?


The figures are infact Copplestone Castings and are Ngoni Tribesmen from their Darkest Africa range.


Most of the figures have a brilliant headdress


I think I might have to buy some more of the figures, I'll try my best to match them to Malcom's fab work???

28 comments:

  1. Gosh, they are rather nice aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They would be well worth adding more figures to, what cracking miniatures, really well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful figures, I had a bunch of these myself. They will be a great addition to any Pirate adventure.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic mate, happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fab, and no doubt about it. Could easily work with pirates as Pacific Islanders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look pretty generic, I guess that's why Malcom bought them and didn't give them too darker skin.

      Delete
  6. They look quite the welcoming committee. Great stuff.
    Happy New Year
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Stephen! Indeed you wouldn't want to meet them on the beach would you?

      Delete
  7. Amazing paint job on those. You were very lucky to get these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you excelled yourself there Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are great...clever use of DA figures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sure I commented on these previously - Bloody Blogger! They really are very nice Ray and could easily do service as Pacific Islanders - Tongan or Samoan, for example - if you had the need! Mark Copplestones figures are all excellent stuff.

    ReplyDelete