Monday 16 March 2020

AHPC X - Sander's Sandunes - Cheers!!!



This was probably one of the easiest visits to the Challenge Island for me. Red was a very popular colour for uniform for English troops from the ECW onwards. So I just had to choose a figure from my vast collection of unpainted lead. 
Now this fellow didn't come from my unpainted leadpile. Postie gave him to me and he was already prepainted and was given to him by long lost Reject Francis.
Fran had painted him a rather boring grey colour so I started again and painted the whole figure grey and repainted him. No time for stripping the figure..


"Picture yourself in a time machine taking you to different times and dimensions with the only binding factor being the colour RED"

I'm not sure of the make of the figure either, he's a plastic or resin figure, so if anyone knows???
So that'll be 30 points for the Challenge island bonus
and a further 5 points for the painting.



14 comments:

  1. Grey? Fran, you slacker. Much better in that bright red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking figure and excellent paintjob Ray, I would think Fran woul dbe pleased .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow another great looking figure Ray...you are cranking out new posts at a rate of knots recently!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking character figure again, Ray. Love the long, wavy hair and puffy clothing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great pose Dean and what lady wouldn't want hair like him?

      Delete
  5. Fantastic paint job Ray and a nicely animated figure - surprisingly so for an older casting actually!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work Ray, I drink to your health ... and to that of all present patients ...

    ReplyDelete