Thursday 25 August 2022

Empires at War - Haitian Revolution Buildings 4. The Church.



More from the Empires at War Italian/Spanish buildings, that I'm using for my Haitian Revolution project.



As its a church I wanted this building to stand out more than the other building, so I covered the walls in PVA and gave it a sprinkling of very fine sand and painted it white, all over.


All the other buildings are painted a light sandstone colour, straight from the manufacturer.


You can pick this church up here, for the small sum of £20


As the floor of the church already had a tiled effect, I chose to paint that as well as the inner walls.
Just need a Jesuit priest for it now?


36 comments:

  1. Lovely job Ray. Good decision to give the walls some texture with the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work on a cracking looking building, I am going to invest in some of them for my First Carlist War project, you have done a great job on selling them to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fine addition to this collection of buildings. You must have quite a collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid looking church and pretty economical too!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous centrepiece for any game, lovely job Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice looking church Ray, a good job. I enjoy seeing your project grow and develop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marvellous, almost time for a game i think

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice work Ray. I am thinking of using all these images as inspiration for a few home crafted Soanish style buildings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Outstanding looking building.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool looking church Ray it will really add to your games!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  11. Outstanding Ray, love these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice. And I'm sure it will be useful when you run a game 😉

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another fine addition to your collection. Please have it in a game soon.

    ReplyDelete