Friday 6 October 2023

The Other Partizan 2023 - Who's going?

 


Four Rejects, Postie, Steve, Dave and myself will be hightailing up north (nose bleed alert!) early Sunday morning, to visit The Other Partizan at the Newark Showground.


Poor BigLee can't make it due to his dodgy leg and Richard is giving it a miss this time round.
Hopefully we'll all be in our red tshirts, so if you see us, please stop and say hi.

There's always loads to see and drool over I'm looking forward to seeing Barry Hilton's new Rolling Thunder rules in action and picking up some ratlines for my ships and loads of bases Martin & Co at Warbases, for my Mad For War project.  Hopefully there'll be something else there that catches my eye as well????

See you there!!!

31 comments:

  1. Cant make it, father's birthday party. Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am aiming to be there, will look out for Rejects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiming to visit in 2024, Ray. So have a top time fella. Will you be coming south for Warfare perchance..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try my best Simon. I hoping to make it to Warfare as well.

      Delete
  4. I will keep a lookout for you old chap…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dumb question - why does it say May?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because there are 5wo Partizans and Ray has used the earlier ‘poster’.

      Delete
    2. Alex are you American?

      Delete
    3. Oops, I coulda swore I used the October flyer?

      Delete
  6. Have fun can't make it this time!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time. The disadvantage of the US is the conventions are long distances!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unfortunately not. I went to Colours though. It was a bit disappointing this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I thought Colours was a bit “meh” this year and not just because of the heat and traffic

      Delete
    2. This is a long drive for us Neil. 2.5 hours and 151 miles. Nothing like the miles you have to drive though.

      Delete
    3. We ummed and arrrrd about Colours, but decided on Partizan.

      Delete
    4. You made the right decision Ray

      Delete
  9. I shall be there with some pennies to spend 🤪

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy the day Ray …still recovering from recent illness so I won’t be heading down this time 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy, it's too far South for me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Was hoping to go but the trains have been replaced by a bus. If I left home at 6:30am, I’d get there by about 2:30! Enjoy yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope that you have/had a great day out Ray - obviously I could not make it, as I was in Rarotonga at the time!

    ReplyDelete