Wednesday 13 March 2024

AHPC14 - Haitian Revolution - More Haitian Infantry!

 

No, they're not the same figures I posted last week, although most of the poses are the same!


Yes today I bring you more Haitian Infantry for the Haitian Revolution. Woo Hoo!


The first 8 figures are Grenadiers


Once again the troops are from Trent Miniatures.



The second lot of 10 figures are ordinary infantrymen.


They can fight either for the French or against them.


In my planned game at Broadside these will be fighting against the French, for a free Santo Domingue!

These 20 figures will add 100 points to my total.

29 comments:

  1. Wow, looking good Ray. Lovely paint job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Ray. It is an intriguing project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haitians could use your army right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cracking work again Ray, they are great sculpts and you have done them proud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great additionto the collection Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Ray, lovely crisp colours and a tidy points tally too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great and pretty easy figures to paint up.

      Delete
  7. Very smart, and beautifully done Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great additions to a very cool army.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great project, which I've very much enjoyed painting up.

      Delete
  9. Great additions to a very cool army.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work again Ray - you must have a pretty sizeable collection for Haiti now - you have been painting them on and off most of the time I have been following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right Keith. At first I was going to concentrate on one period of the war, but before you know it I've got the Spanish and English involved which stopped me painting up these troops that I initially wanted to do.... Sigh.

      Delete