Friday 1 March 2024

Cavalier 2024 Loot

 


I did rather well picking up a fare bit of loot at Cavalier.
Hopefully Mrs R won't see this post!!!


A handful of Britannia Miniatures from Grubby Tanks, These will be Officers for my Haitian Revolution project.


A few paints


A selection of figures from Iron Gate Scenery and Parkfield Miniatures


Statue plinth's from Iron Gate Scenary


I splashed out at Debris of War


I've previously bought quite a few of Tony's hedges, at RE-Play show last year Tony asked if I'd like any hedges with trees in them, Yes please!! 
So here they are.


I stocked up on a few more trees too, I included a 25mm figures for scale.


Crates and barricades always come in handy. 


As do grass tufts sacks, three different kinds of them too!


Finally I bought a fountain from Tablescape, I've long admired their Mediterrain range of buildings and terrain items. I may have to purchase some of their roads too???

34 comments:

  1. Lovely selection. The hedge / trees look great, will check out his website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debris of War stuff very nice. Letter on its way to your better half :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a huge haul. But after seeing pictures of the vendors, you could've done even more damage. (Use that as your defense with the Mrs.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing better than getting a parcel of toy soldier stuff in the mail is scooping up the stuff at a show and laying it out at home. Someone makes statue plinths now? Oh, brave new world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You kept that haul well hidden, don't remember seeing any of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting haul Ray, Debris of War sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A nice haul there Ray in particular the trees and hedges.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul. You will still have the sympathy vote from Mrs R

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice purchases Ray. The trees look especially nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an awesome collection of shiny stuff Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Naughty boy... Well done 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seems to be a theme going. Hope your spouse does miss the post long enough for you to say that the toys have been around a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great haul of loot. When I grow up I truly want to be like you! 🤗

    ReplyDelete