Tuesday 2 April 2024

AHPC 14 - Star Wars Darth Vader - 54mm





I'm still posting up a few more back posts from the Challenge that finished a couple of weeks ago, here's a strange one from me today!!


What's this? More bloody Star Wars!!!!

This was going to be my Sci-fi Bonus round entry, but I'm not gonna make it to the Rotunda Upper Level in time, so its just gonna have to go up as it is.


I thought I'd try and be clever and try and do a spaceship base, it didn't quite work? Mr Vader's plastic base was very thick, so I thought I'd make it into a step, which kind of worked although I'd have to claim it was a battle damaged ship.......


Once again, Mr Vader came as part of the box of Star Wars figures I bought a couple of years ago. He is a 54mm Hasbro figure.


No its not a wonky light sabre........or is it?


Points mean prizes so I shall claim 
10 points for 1 x 54mm figure


28 comments:

  1. Lovely work Ray, and the light sabre looks especially effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're stretching and trying new things - very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Different but good for all that, nice work Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is something a bit out of the ordinary Ray, but a lovely job nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Keith, it hurt deep down inside painting Sci-fi......

      Delete
  5. The force was clearly with you on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More sci-fi!! Ray, you're a new man. I guess that means Steve can bring Star Wars Legion to the shed-o-war after all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any colour as long as it is black. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black is good, nice and easy to paint up as well!!

      Delete
  8. Another great challenge for you Ray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was John. I got a lot of stuff done, that's been hanging around for far too long.

      Delete
  9. Great rendition of the dark one!

    ReplyDelete