Tuesday 23 April 2019

AHPC9 - Donnybrook 25mm Hanged Man


Still posting some of my entries from the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge, not many
 more left I promise!!

 It's bit Macabre I know, its just a piece of scenery though for my Donnybrook Shenanigans!
The figure is from Black Tree designs, bought to paint up in AHPC8, along with 
quite a few similar bits and bobs. Sir Michael Awdry posted loads of these in
 last years Challenge and mine got pushed to the bottom of the leadpile.


Not much more I can really say about the figure really?


32 comments:

  1. Hanging on your every word, Ray...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reality and the cruelty of history ...Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully horrid and nicely based too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just what you need! But I feel you will need more Gibbets or at least a bigger tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever read "The Black Company", a fantasy novel? There's a wizard called "the Hanged Man."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like he's hung up on life. Well done Ray.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have one of them myself, that'll teach em to thrown snake eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gruesome but excellent bit of scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That´s what becomes of swingers. The suspense was killing him. So, he got a suspended sentence. At least he´s not at a loose end. Strung out to die?
    I´ll get my coat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Postie always said you were 'well hung'.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hang in there (all the good ones were already taken).
    Nice bit of scenery. I have a dark ages hanging man that I put on the table every chance I get. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he is a Dark Age chap too, but you can easily get away with a later period.

      Delete
  12. Fantastic model, like what you've made out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ket's hope that the rope deoesn't stretch

    ReplyDelete