Tuesday 26 July 2022

Empires at War - Haitian Revolution Buildings 3

 


I've gotta admit, I really do like these Empires at War buildings, this Spanish Farm could be used for virtually any period set in the Mediterranean or Spanish speaking country or colony.


My farm is quite obviously in Haiti or Santo Domingo as it was called back in the late 1700's.


I was going to base this up as a set model, but changed my mind and will have it separate, that way I can change it round and use it in different ways.. 


Its only a small farm, but makes for a great defensive position.


All the roofs come off to hide your troops in.


A very handy item all for the measly sum of £22.50
Well worth every penny in anyone's book!

38 comments:

  1. It may be small, but it's perfectly formed !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree Ray, all the buildings you have show cased recently are very nice indeed, and as you say, woukd be equally at home in Spain, Portugal, Italy or any S American country....plus other climes colonised by Southern European nations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'd be a good idea to try and pick another perod where I can use them? Not sure what though?

      Delete
  3. I have to agree Ray, all the buildings you have show cased recently are very nice indeed, and as you say, woukd be equally at home in Spain, Portugal, Italy or any S American country....plus other climes colonised by Southern European nations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks really nice. It should be fun to play with these buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the buildings too! Their all look fab snd a useful addition to any collection. I could use these for battles in Spain, Italy, or Cuba.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are building up quite a collection of buildings there Ray. It will be nice to see them all in action.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good looking buildings, they will enhance your games.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very nice looking set up, it really does look the part, I think you are right not to base it up, be very useful the way you have done it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They work so well Ray and a reasonable price too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice buildings Ray…
    They have quite a tempting range of stuff…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Ray, must give them a look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice Ray and good for a number of theatres....
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great looking buildings, you could use them for the Great Italian wars, if you're looking for another period?
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already got Italian Wars in 15mm. I'll get them out obe day?

      Delete
  14. The good stuff keeps rolling off your desk Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post thank you Devin

    ReplyDelete