Thursday 23 February 2023

AHPC 13 - Almansa 1707 - Spanish Infantry Chave's Brigade



I thought it was about time I painted up some Spanish for my Almansa project.


First up is the Infantry Brigade led by Chave's


Which contained the regts Guadalajara, in yellow coats, Valencia in blue coats and Salamanca and Jaen in grey coats.


All were undercoated in grey primer then painted up with Army Painter Speed Paints, that helps highlight the figures, especially the yellow.


Chave's Brigade will earn me
4 x 5 bases @ 5pts each = 20 pts
1 Brigade leader giving me .5 Points

20.5 pts

14 comments:

  1. Nicely done Ray. The project is coming on at a pace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might actually get a period finished for once?

      Delete
  2. The blue army is really blue all right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another pleasing mix of colours in this brigade, Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see some of the Spanish hit the table, they add a real splash of colour, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the time when the Spanish were a force to be reckoned with. Nice work Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work, Ray! I have some EIR 2mm from Irregular. It's amazing how they look en masse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You seem to be able to knock these out at a phenominal rate.

    ReplyDelete