Monday 30 September 2024

The Other Partizan 2024 and loads of animals too!!!

 


Its around about now, I enthusiastically ask the question "Who's going to Partizan?" 
But, as you can probably tell by the pic above, I've given into fate and decided not to make the trip up. To be totally honest, I'm gutted, but my legs still not 100%, more like 60%, so its stupid making the 3 hour trip twice in a day and walking around the show. Mrs R and my girls are the only ones who are pleased with the decision, but quite rightly and very boringly, my health has gotta come first.
I'm not sure if any of the other Rejects will make the trip, I know Steve is very keen??

So if you are going I hope you have a fab time!!!

I have had  little time to paint recently, I must admit its hard painting when I have to have my leg raised....
I've been painting some animals for scenic purposes. 
I manged to get 90 cows and 32 horses painted up in one painting session.


Mind you they'e all 2mm!!
For scale I've included a Portuguese line regt and a 15mm figure


I've based these horses up, on the metal base they come on.


And the same with the cows. Not sure what I'm gonna do with them just yet, whether they'll all stay on the bases they'e on, or maybe I'll add some onto a camp base for both sides, as Reject Richard did for his camps?

All the figures are from Irregulars 2mm collection.

5 comments:

  1. Too bad that your legs are still giving you trouble. Hopefully you are ready for a game in one week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased to hear that you are getting better Ray. A real drag that you missed the show, but there will be another for you next year with your 100% legs in tow—or is that on toe? Aux pieds perhaps?! :)
    Marvellous painting of those 2 mm beauties. They are a lot of fun to paint aren't they?
    All the very best for the final 40%,
    James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of that hoof Ray! Nice looking tiny herds,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you can't go. But heath comes first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whilst sorry to hear you can't make the show, it's good to hear your leg is getting better. No show for me as it's too close to another one the week after. Hopefully other kind souls will post plenty of pics for us to enjoy...

    ReplyDelete