Wednesday 14 September 2011

Free flags, NYW - Dutch Blue Guard (Garde te Voet) Flags




As promised, two flags for the Dutch Blue Guards for the Nine Years War, thanks again to Bill & Barry for their help and sharing their ideas, not a lot else to say really that I didn't say in my previous Blue Guard post!!
hope you like them and can get some use of them.
I have previously posted other flags for the NYW, if your interested and have not seen them before, including,
Portland's Horse, Garde te Paard
Eppingers Dragoons, Dutch Gaurd Dragoons
Erle's and The Earl of Derby's,
Mackay's,
more Makay's,
Prince George of Hessen-Darmstadt and George St George,
Sir William Clifton's (Leslie's)
and the three Huguenots regts that fought at The Boyne.
Anyway enough of the self-indulgence...............................

18 comments:

  1. Not my period, but nice artwork as always mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good Ray. Allways appreciate the effort you put. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Ray, it's unlike you to be nice as you're always bleeding mean to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look very nice. And that's very kind of you to make available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice...my son is fascinated with flags, therefore, i am too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't need them, but they do look nice and I'm sure somebody will be glad to use them.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very....orange :-D

    Nice flag Ray!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muhaha, muhaha!!I finally got back here!! :-D
    maybe it was my PC..the gas inlet steam correction vent wasn´t tightened down enough..well that´s what professor twinkums keeps saying.
    Nice flags mate..how are you making them???
    btw..my collection´s worth..a lot..probably more than I can afford to have spent :-D
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the flags are made with Microsoft paint and a lot of love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a damn' fine service you provide. Nice job too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No use to me but they sure look good. Always nice to see some orange...

    ReplyDelete
  12. As a side-note this is the "British Version" colour of the Blue Guard.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was just wondering if ramp had some better information about this important regiment.

    Ray we are here, from all parts of the globe and in vast numbers, because we are hungry for your exact brand of self-indulgence which although it can be found in other parts of the internet has no better source than here on your own blog. Just yesterday I was reading a Comment from you on another blog elsewhere which was limited to just the one word balls.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jolly nice Ray, not a period I'm hot on, but they look the biz

    ReplyDelete
  15. @mekelnborg:
    http://www.milwiki.nl/dutchregiments/index.php?n=RepInf.IR643a

    It's in dutch, not complete, but it's a start..

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete