Monday 12 November 2012

RP No 101 - Superhero's, Power Girl, Dr Strange and The Spectre - For Sale




Postie picked these up at Skirmish Wargame Show back in September, I hadn't a clue what or who they were, and how to paint them up, so a quick plea for help on TMP and voila! Loads of info!
The first figure is a representation of Powergirl, its quite a good likeness especially you know what!
Here's a link to the Ebay list.



Then we have a representation of Dr Strange, again a very good representation.
Ebay link




Lastly The Spectre, another good representation, but this figure has a staff when The Spectre doesn't, I did consider cutting it off, but then his hand would look a little strange poking out like Larry Grayson.


The original pack, now well out of production.


32 comments:

  1. Nice work, Ray! All that's missing is the "boob hole" on Powergirl :)

    Hummmm Powergirl *drools*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was gonna try and paint it on, but gave up!

      Delete
  2. WOW!!! Powergirl is quite the pinup figure. My personal favorite is the Spectre. Love the sculpt itself and the contrast on the colours is most excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Power Girl is pretty but not your one pal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun Ray and nicely done Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr. Strange looks awesome! Good job on all the figures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's Power Girl's special power? I suspect I know the answer :0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good work Ray. I love Dr. Strange... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Power Girl covering up her awesome cleavage, Ray? That's sacrilege, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great painting Sir Brushmeister!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a fun change of pace from your current project. Good luck with the Ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, good change of pace. Cool figs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on these 3.. good luck with the auctions.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool fig's Ray. Powergirl is the one!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The last one..ain´t that the green goblin? (why is it I always smirk when I hear green goblin?)
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Spectre is my favourite, great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They all look great, Ray. Good luck with the sales.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice looking supers mate. Good luck with flogging them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nicely painted figures. Someone will be happy with them.

    ReplyDelete
  19. They all look like they could suck the soul out of me. I like.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great work there, may have to grab some of those Champions blisters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all long out of production I'm afraid, you may have trouble finding them, you could always bid for these on ebay!!! he he!

      Delete