Friday 17 April 2020

AHPC X - Wagons Ho!



All things Wagon for this post. These were entered into the Challenge back in March, here.

            This I think is a 4Ground model it supposed to be a water wagon, 
but mines a beer wagon instead! I already have one loaded so thought I better get one unloaded.


Its a easy model to put together and no 25mm army should be without one.


 Stick the tap in this end.


The next wagon is from Col Bill's Depot Battalion, you can see them here.


It a heavy ammo wagon so I painted up 4 horses, 2 with riders moulded on.


All can also be found at Col Bills.


Here for the draught horses.


and here for the Riders and horses.


Lastly 3 Wagon drivers, these are Foundry models, purchased gawd knows when!

So onto the points
Although its a 25mm vehicle Its probably a cheek to get 20 pts for the Beer Wagon
so I'll just go with whatever my Minion says, 10 pts perhaps?
For the bigger wagon 20 points
30 points for the horses and riders?
15 points for the drivers?
Making a total of 55 points?



32 comments:

  1. Nice work on these Ray - the MDF wagon kits seem to be all the go at the moment and I think everyone agrees they are nice kits plus easy to put together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very easy to be honest, and the price is good too!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful! Nice to have a few wagons on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it's a beer wagon! Brilliant Ray, brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're all set to go out and explore. Good thing you have the beer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always like the way that wagons dress up a table: too bad I can't bring myself to doing them. Definitely a beer barrel (perhaps a few "x"s on the side or a red triangle?).

    ReplyDelete
  6. First class work Ray...may be a French wine wagon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for next week, a full blooded red perhaps?

      Delete
  7. A beer wagon is not unexpected from you, Ray. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beer barrels and wagons, a must for every collection and very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the one with the horses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who needs a water wagon when there’s a beer wagon?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The barrel wagon - dam nice!IMHO, Worth 20 pts. I wouldn´t mind getting the ammo wago..if it was in 1/72nd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ammo wagon. wago..wasn´t that something Bertie Wooster said? "I say Jeeves, that´s wago!"

      Delete
    2. I prefer the Wago! Isn't that a jar of Italian pasta sauce?

      Delete
  12. Great looking and useful pieces, Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A Beer wagon, who'd have thought ?
    Very nice models and very good paintjobs too and maybe destined for service with Donnybrook ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice stuff Ray. My beer consumption has certainly gone up during lock-down. Maybe I need a wagon load.
    Liking the ammunition cart too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your always painting Wagons... You must have hundreds of these painted by now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty
    FSlot Online

    ReplyDelete