Sunday 24 January 2021

AHPC11 - The Chamber of Challenge - The Aquifier - Well Well Well


Its the Chamber of Challenge time once again....
and with this entry I've completed Level 1!!!!

The Aquifer: Anything with a nautical, or waterbound, theme.
Well I did originally paint up something different for this entry, but found this Well I picked up some time ago from I don't know whom???
So I moved the other thing I've painted onto a different Level and entered this one instead.


Well, It was a little boring on its own, so I thought I'd paint this little chap up to go with the well.

I think he's a Foundry figure, but I could be wrong?
He will go into the massive box of Donnybrook civilians.


As to the points...
5 points for the figure
I'd guess 5 for the well, if you class it as a 25mm figure???
and 20 for the bonus. Making a grand total of

30 points!
Well I never!


22 comments:

  1. Clever entry. Congratulations on completing level one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a Foundry figure. Mine came with an ECW blacksmith set.

    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bad pun, but a great miniature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it. Will be one of those pieces that enhance the overall look the table. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're completing them at a rate of knots now Ray. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fine Challenge entry, Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple, but effective. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice well and water carrier and a clever interpretation of the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicely done Ray, I think I have painted that figure before and like you I cannot place the manufacturer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve above pointed me in the right direction. Here's a link to him.
      https://www.wargamesfoundry.com/collections/english-civil-war/products/ecw062-villagers

      Delete