Thursday 21 January 2021

AHPC11 - The Chamber of Darkness - The Grey

 


Another entry into the Chamber of Challenge....

The Chamber of Darkness: For this chamber challenge, you’ll need to paint a model in luxurious greyscale. Quick, buy some more Vallejo “Neutral Grey”, dear Challengers!



Curt asked for something grey, so A Grey it what he got!
I've had this figure for a number of years, waiting for the opportunity to use it in a bonus round, so now's the time.
The figure is from Avolak Castings, who I think are now out of business, Here's a link to their Facebook page, its not been updated since 2015!
My little Grey will also be my Cost to Enter into the Challenge, so it will hopefully find a new home who will appreciate it!.


My Grey will earn me 5 points for the figure, 20 points for the Chamber bonus and a further 20 points as its my Cost of Entering the Challenge 
Making a Grand total of 45 pts!


20 comments:

  1. Nice choice! Can't go wrong with an alien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He definitely looks the part Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very grey indeed - could even be 50 Shades maybe??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Ray. Excellent entry for this category.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great the grey one! Do you plan to use him for games?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I won't be using him. Someone else in the Challenge will win him.

      Delete
  6. He looks good Ray and will work in any alien SF game.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my. He is creepy looking! 😀
    Must be because of the nice paint job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Think it's the sculpt Stew, the paintjob took all of 5 minutes.

      Delete
  8. Ray,
    That is one scary alien dude! I would not want to meet him alone!
    Neil

    https://toysoldiersanddiningroombattles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you real paint a luxurious grey ? You seem to have made a very good attempt at it - super little figure.

    ReplyDelete