Saturday 30 January 2021

AHPC11 - Sarah the Sorceress - Witch No1


I call on Her Highness Sarah the Sorceress.
 Please send me from Adventurers Landing across Level 2 to land at the Guardroom pleeeeze?


This Old Hag named Urthr, comes from a set of figures from Black Tree Designs that I bought a few years ago. I've gone for the Hollywood green skin, it just looked better than the norm.
Her sisters, will be making an appearance later on in the show!

Sarah the Sorceress Bonus 20 pts
1 x 25mm figure 5 points
25pts total

But Sarah gave me an extra 5 points, so 30 points it was!!!

 

24 comments:

  1. Very nice and effective skin colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking very haggard, which is good right ?
    You're on a good spell of painting atm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm banging them out Joe. Loads more to come as well.

      Delete
  3. Nice work, and great idea to use the green skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can't be nothingvelse but a witch with that green skin.

      Delete
  4. Oh, Sarah, you green in the face, you ate those forest shrooms again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ray,
    Great work and it does have the Hollywood feel. Reminds me of the witch from Snow White.
    Neil

    http://toysoldiersanddiningroombattles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of the witch from the Wizard of Oz.

      Delete
  6. Pretty impressive point scoring Ray ...THIRTY points for a single figure....well played sir!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great figure, Ray! Puts me in mind of the Wicked Witch of the West 😀

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looking witch, Ray. Her pose, hobbling along with her cane, is very characterful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks super Ray.
    For some reason I see her screaming 'I'm Melting!!!'
    'oohhhhh my beautiful wickedness'

    ReplyDelete
  10. She does have a very Oz look about her. 😀

    ReplyDelete