Monday 15 February 2021

AHPC11 - Sarah the Sorceress - Verthandi


I call upon Sarah the Sorceress, please transport me from the Guardroom to the Armoury on Level 2?

My second Witch from Macbeth is Verthandi , she's a bit younger than her sister Urthr, by around
 64 years! She is from Black Tree Design's Macbeth set.  I've carried on with the green skin tone, with goes quite well with the shock of red hair!



I'd guess her hair is modeled on Bette Midler's character Winnie in Hocus Pocus?

Verthandi should earn me 5 points with the Sarah Bonus of 20, making a total of 25 points!!

21 comments:

  1. You are really consistent with the points this year.
    Never seen Hocus Pocus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put it on your "To Watch" list. Its a great fun film.

      Delete
  2. It is Bette Midler! Great job.
    Neil

    http://toysoldiersanddiningroombattles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work again Ray, and I'm starting to realise how many Bette Midler films I haven't seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. QUite an unusual subject fir an unusaul post - not one mention of Donnybrook!
    (Great paint-job btw)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Joe, not sure what I'm gonna do with her ti be honest?

      Delete
  5. Very nice job. But I wonder if you now have all the green skinned witches you will ever need. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just gotta work out what to do with them now!

      Delete
  6. Think your guess on the model inspiration there. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shudder at the possibility that she may whisper "give us a kiss!" during a game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice witch Ray! Could do with some sun though! 😀

    ReplyDelete