Monday 22 February 2021

AHPC11 - Sarah the Sorderess - Skuld


I call upon her Highness Sarah the Sorceress, please transport me from the Armoury to 
The Shrine on Level 2




My third and final Witch from Black Tree Design's Witches from MacBeth set is Skuld.
Once again I've gone for the Hollywood green skintone, which works so well.


She's the only witch carrying a broomstick, it looks like she's gonna hop on?


Also included in this post is their cauldron, with some ungodly broth being cooked up.


Finally a quick shot of the sisters together.

Points wise...

5 points for Skuld
20 points for the bonus
& 2 points for the cauldron???

Making a total of 27 points

14 comments:

  1. Nice to see the trio complete, but still don't get how they fit into Donnybrook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't. I originally bought these for 3 ladies I worked with. They were gonna get one each as a pressie. So I'm not sure what's gonna happen to them now?

      Delete
  2. Nice work Ray and the challenge certainly seems to be motivating you to paint a wide variety of figures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, and you're moving along at a cracking pace Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always found witches to be more fun when their skin is green. Hags or crones though... different matter.

    Nice simple sculpts too. Really like these.

    ReplyDelete