Monday 30 January 2023

AHPC 13 - Almansa 1707 - French Sillery's Brigade



I didn't get to post anything last week, up on the Painting Challenge blog as I just didn't find the time to take any photos, so I bombardeed my poor minion Stuart with 6 posts, that will hopefully all get on here asap.


First off is my first French brigade for my Almansa project.
Sillery's brigade fought in the front ranks of the centre left under Major General Vicentelo.


Only one close up, don't look to hard, they're tiny!
I do like the flag on regt Bigorre, once again all the flags are from my NYW collection, some made by me, others from online sites.


Regiments in this brigade were, Bigorre, Isle de France, La Sarre and 2 Battalions of Sillery.

Nice and easy with the points.
5 bases @5pts each = 25pts
1 Brigadeir base = 1/2 point

So a total of 25.5 points

20 comments:

  1. You are really cranking these brigades out, Ray. How long before Almansa is out and on the table for battle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making good progress on these little fellows, Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project really taking shape Ray, more cracking additions to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Ray. The first thing that caught my attention is how interesting the flags look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any painting tips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a "How to" post nearly ready, keep an eye on the blog for the tips. Can you put your name under your comment, just so I know who you are?

      Delete
  6. Looking good. Look forward to seeing this with the MK1 eyeball.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really can mass produce these units

    ReplyDelete