Wednesday 24 March 2021

AHPC11 - Sarah the Sorceress - Old Hag


For the final time this Challenge I call upon her Highness Sarah the Sorceress to transport me from
the Graveyard Beach down to Level 4 and the Alter of the Snowlord.

The Altar of the Snow Lord: In this final chamber our very own Snow Fiend will select a challenge for you, as a tribute to the painting Gods. 

Not much to say about the Old Hag really?? She's a Front Rank figure and will blend in with the million other civilians I've already painted up over the years.
I did paint up a few female figures early on in the Challenge, just incase I needed them for the Sarah the Sorceress transport duties. Lucky I did, as I'm running out of time to get something painted for my Alter of the Snowlord post!!


5 points for the Old Hag
20 Bonus points for Sarah the Sorceress


16 comments:

  1. A good figure, one that can be used across quite a few genres too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great addition to the civilians, Ray. Not many periods that you couldn’t use Sarah for. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just heading back to your page to comment on how much I like your spahis, but find that was three posts ago now. It's all great stuff Ray, and I wonder if you will relax once the challenge is over or if you'll be able to keep the pace up for a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm relaxing now Lawrence, the Challenge is over and I'm just posting the entries everyday, there's a few more to go!

      Delete
  4. Nicely done, Ray. Great looking sculpt - I'll have to keep Front Rank in mind.

    ReplyDelete