Friday 30 April 2021

AHPC11 - I Give Up!


That it I Give Up!


This was my last entry into the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge!


The figure is from Outpost Wargames Services from their Highwaymen range and will add a further 5 points to my total.

There's still a few hours left so good luck to all and Thanks to Curt, Sarah and all you lovely Minions for all the hard work. And lastly a special thank you to all my other Challengers for pushing me to get rid of that dreaded leadpile!

Cheers Ray

22 comments:

  1. A fine finish to the Challenge, Ray! Your work has been impressive and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great character, nicely painted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Ray, I have enjoyed following your painting output over the course of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm extremely pleased by the output tbh.

      Delete
  4. He looks great, very characterful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I surrender! Be funny if the character is French.
    Well done, Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work again, and your output over the course of the challenge has been amazing both in terms of quantity and quality.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely figure Ray - the Outpost range has some interesting figures in it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great figure Ray. Have you a highwayman to rob him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm? Maybe, but that's for the next Challenge.

      Delete
  9. Great stuff Ray, great miniature too, but how does he fit into Donnybrook ?

    ReplyDelete